Look here to find out, where I am in the world today, what I'm up to, and what's on my mind. Whatever is only relevant to Danes will be in Danish. Other stuff I'll post in English.

07 July, 2005

The Terrorist Attacts in London

I'd like to express my deepest sympathy with the people of the UK and the loathing I feel towards the people who bring themselves to carrying out such unjustifiable acts.

What has happened in London today is truly tragic, and I pray that such events will cease to happen for ever. Denmark is exposed too! The group claiming responsability for the attact, writes:
"We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the Crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused." Source: BBC News
Alas, I fear that such dreadful forces might be mobilising in Denmark too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home